Sail Loft Sails Purelip 4.7
Stock in stores
There are no customer photos. Be the first! Add your photo
As a result, The Loftsails Purelip has became even more stable and better suited for wider range of conditions. All x-ply construction uses 5-mm. foot and 4-mm.-biax window panels for ultra durability and pushing your confidence to make even more radical moves. The larger sizes of Purelip were many times praised by windsurfing mags for crossover/bump'n jump performances and power in light wind wave sailing. The smaller ones were also appreciated for excellent stability and ease of use in more difficult conditions (especially for lighter riders).
"The new 2017 concept is a softer, easier, more compact feel with improved stability in all wind ranges"
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Light and tough Integrated Panel Concept (IPC), 3-layer head/tack/clew radials – Connect the rugged X-Ply body for ultimate resistance to heavy surf environments
- Unique, super durable full IYU250 4-part mast-pocket construction – The perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Exclusive 3.5-mm. Biax upper body panels – Resists damage from impacts and UV and reduce weight
- 4-mm. Biax window panels – Durable visibility
- RDM recommended. SDM compatible – Both mast types fully compatible to maximize your windsurfing .
- 5-mm. Triax-laminate foot panels – Built to excel in all kinds of radical conditions
- Triple foot and triple reinforced luff construction – For maximized longevity
- Modified shape profile – For expanded tuning range and added forgiveness and stabil-ity. Higher aspect ratio in larger sizes, lower aspect ratio in high-wind models for added con-trol
- Forward-profile batten systems with Standing Battens at specific locations – For respon-sive, low-end drive and easy upper-end handling
- Dual clew eyelets with webbings – Adjust your leech-release character to suit your sailing conditions
- There are no customer ratings.