Sail Challenger Sails Aero+ 7.8
In 2018 we did our R&D in Tarifa,Almanarre and Torbole. In the first part of the year we met the best PWA athletes in Tarifa, after that we con ... [SHOW MORE]
Stock in stores
There are no customer photos. Be the first! Add your photo
In 2018 we did our R&D in Tarifa,Almanarre and Torbole. In the first part of the year we met the best PWA athletes in Tarifa, after that we continued our tests in France and in Torbole in Garda lake.
We also designed an entire set of 7 battens sails but we realized that the 8 battens are still better, especially when overpower, the improvements we did really increased the sails’ performances.
Starting from the 9,4 downward, our sails are absolutely stable,powerful,maneuverable and offer great acceleration. It will be a very hard job next year to try to improve these sails.
- S-Shape: It Is A Shape Given To The Sail As Per Project, Reducing Or Even Eliminating The Shift Of The Sail's Profile Toward The Back. The S-Shape Puts Less Pressure On The Back Hand, Having More Stability In The Sail And Therefore When Sailing
- Big White Cams CHS: It Is A Big Ultralight Camber That Allows An Easy And Quick Sail's Rotation When Switching Tack
- Fine Tune Notes: Box To Write The Personalized Trim Of The Aero+ Sail
- PX05 High Quality Xply. Ultralight And Resistant With A 90 Degrees And Diagonally Oriented Lines, Making It More Stable Compared To The Other Xply And Monofilms
- Leech Shield: Leech Enhancement That Avoids Or Minimizes The Chance Of Breakage In Case Of Internal Panels' Damages
- There are no customer ratings.